Rumors for September 15, 2006
- The Daily Dirge [.doc]: Luciferian Organization Takes Credit for “Devil's Thursday”; Further Developments in Columbia University Child Pornography Case; Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin, Dead at 44; College Shooting in Montreal; Bionic Woman Eats Steak
- Super Amazingly Truthful Awesome News [.jpg]: Were Stingray Claims Responsibility for Crocodile Hunter Assassination!!!; Both Jesus and Hadrian Evans Sightings on the Rise, Could it be Just a Coincidence?
Sect and Clan
- Camarilla: Trouble in Chicago (Sect is equal to Camarilla and Status ≥ 5): There is apparently an unprecedented number of Archons swarming into Chicago, under orders from Justicar Di Zagreb.
- Camarilla: The Justicariate Ponders (Sect is equal to Camarilla and Status ≥ 7): There has apparently been a private meeting of two, potentially three Justicars in London as of last month. The topic of their discussion was apparently the Domain of New York City. Tremere Justicar di Zagreb apparently left in a huff.
- Tremere: Trouble in Chicago (Sect is equal to Tremere): There are whispers that a significant number of Astors are heading to Chicago.
- Church x3: The Vatican is cognizant of the apparition that appeared in St. Patrick's Cathedral earlier and the Pope refuses to proffer any statement as to whether it is, as authorities claim, a hoax or if it is in fact a valid supernatural vision. A Bishop tending a diocese upstate, however, has already claimed that he believes it to be a sign of the coming judgement, although all concerned, if they think it to be genuine, believe it to be a vision born solely of the devil, and that the Sacred Virgin was not, in fact, harmed.
- Church x4: Some Catholic authorities on the matter have whispered that the St. Patrick's incident might, in fact, have been the work of demons already walking on this earth. Although few believe such things exist.
- Church x5: The upper echelons of the NYC diocese have it on authority, that "The Society" has been called in to deal with matters, and that they are NOT an investigative team this time.
- Church x6: The Society's operatives have apparently managed to dispose of two verified demons already. They are targeting a third.
- Church x7: Auto de Fe has been declared upon: Cassandra Zantosa, the inhumane beast who serves her, and an unnamed Serbian man in the Bronx.
- Health x2: There is a new designer drug on the market known as "sempreverde" or "green." It is, in fact, green, tastes kind of herbal and is apparently a little bit like ecstasy if you mixed it with shroom-laced absinthe.
Psychiatrists are baffled as they attempt to explain the phenomena the took place on May 13th (now known as "Devil's Thursday"), in which massive numbers of seemingly random people committed similar homicides, without premeditation. Wide spread use of hallucinogens has been ruled out.
- High Society x1: Club Sebau is currently one of the most popular underground clubs in the city. It's symbol, a winged snake, has been printed on numerous pieces of cheap merchandise and is gaining popularity in youth culture.
- High Society x2: There is a new designer drug on the market known as "sempreverde" or "green." It is, in fact, green, tastes kind of herbal and is apparently a little bit like ecstasy if you mixed it with shroom-laced absinthe.
- Industry x6: Somebody is bulk ordering a very unique and expensive type of custom made doorknob.
- Media x1: A homemade student film called All Wound Up, much in the style of Loose Change, has recently been released on the Internet positing the theory that the recent NYC terrorist attack that killed Spike Lee was, in fact, an elaborate hoax perpetuated by the government. It supposedly points out several holes in the official explanation, such as the inconsistency between witnesses' reports of black "tentacles" and the gases emitted by bio-weapons. It claims that the structural damage done to the stadium seems to have been an intentional demolition.
- Occult x1: A new religious group known as the Scions of the Mystical Sigil has emerged in NYC. It purports to be an offshoot of Pagan traditions, but seems to involve more of a Hermetic slant.
The Luciferian cult "The Brotherhood of the Black Rose" has stepped forward to claim responsibility for the wave of killings earlier in May (Known as "Devil's Thursday").
- Occult x5: Close contacts to the Brotherhood of the Black Rose whisper that the group was not, in fact, responsible for "Devil's Thursday," but that they feel that the afflicted parties' use of the words "Non Serviam" (which feature prominently in their practices) is evidence that the ascended Lucifer they worship is showing his favor.
- Police x1: The Luciferian cult "The Brotherhood of the Black Rose" has stepped forward to claim responsibility for the wave of killings earlier in May (known in as "Devil's Thursday"). Investigators are interested as the group successfully cited the use of the phrase "Non Serviam" in connection to the murders. It had not yet been released to the public that a great number of the killings involved the perpetrator scrawling out these same words in the victims' blood.
A large scale child pornography ring was uncovered over the summer, with a vast number of members serving as faculty in Columbia University (including the previous college president, Martin Spangfeld).
There is a new designer drug on the market known as "sempreverde" or "green." It is, in fact, green, tastes kind of herbal and is apparently a little bit like ecstasy if you mixed it with shroom-laced absinthe.
- Police x3: There is some suspicion that there is a link between the child pornography case and "Devil's Thursday," as both cases have a large network of individuals connected to university culture.
- Police x4: Some investigators also wish to link the child pornography case to the disappearance of a young college professor last May. The professor was named Lillian Greer, and she was apparently the target of a death threat coming from Columbia professor Gretchen Faustus (now also dead by suicide), who was accused of inducting students into an underground occult society and whose eight year old daughter (also dead) has been found featuring in several of the recovered films.
Police Detective Bernard Motley is being reprimanded for inappropriate procedure regarding the crime scene investigation of a gangland killing. The killing involved the incineration of a woman named Cassandra Zantosa who died in the burning of the Bronx derelict building in which she was squatting in. No body has been recovered.
- Police x5: Mysteriously enough, the one piece of evidence found at the remains of the building where Cassandra Zantosa was killed was a small silver crucifix, undamaged by the fire.
- Street x1: The words "Non Serviam" are appearing increasingly in graffiti tags around the lower Bronx.
There is a new designer drug on the market known as "sempreverde" or "green." It is, in fact, green, tastes kind of herbal and is apparently a little bit like ecstasy if you mixed it with shroom-laced Absinthe.
- Street x3: The "Non Serviam" tag is being perpetuated by a group known as "The Furies" who are using it as an intimidation tactic, given it's alleged connection to "Devil's Thursday."
- Street x5: Gang leader Tony Vasquez of the Syrens in Brooklyn lost face and his leadership position after allegedly having the shit beaten out of him by an angry nun.
- Underworld x1: There is a new designer drug on the market known as "sempreverde" or "green." It is, in fact, green, tastes kind of herbal and is apparently a little bit like ecstasy if you mixed it with shroom-laced Absinthe.
- Underworld x2: A woman named Cassandra Zantosa was burned to death in a purposefully set fire in a derelict building in the Bronx. From the circumstances, some people suspect mob involvement.
- University x1: Both Columbia and NYU have recently featured MASSIVE restructuring after a great number of faculty members from both institutions were arrested either in connection to the wave of killings earlier in May (Known as "Devil's Thursday") or in connection to a prominent child pornography ring. Enrollment in both institutions is at an all time low.
Martin Spangfeld has been replaced by Robert Kasdin as President of Columbia.
- University x5: At least two female NYU students have reported gets strange phone calls from an unknown man who wishes to meet with them privately for unknown reasons. Security requests the campus to be on general alert.
- Go to the Rumors Archive Page