Rumors for April 16, 2004
- The front cover of any local newspaper will yield up a startlingly clear picture of a horrendously ugly man, large albino alligator in tow, in Times Square. Hmm...
Sect and Clan
- Fitzgibbons (Clan is equal to Malkavian Antitribu) Fitzgibbons, Fitzherbert, Walrus. Kill the first blond you see, and you will be rewarded in the next life.
- Your Political Friends (Personal for Donatello Cenci) Your most recent meeting with your politician "friends," because several of them burst into fits of hysterical insanity, jibbering about those out to get them--and the screams of the children. Oh, the screams. It was an interesting experience, and you were probably pretty mad.
- Health x1: It's flu season again. Or something. Apparently there's a new, even more potent flu shot that's making some waves in the medical arena.
- Health x7: Strangely, it is rumored that the CIA had a hand in its development.
- High Society x3: In your circles, people have been asking about the strange disappearence of an actor named Donatello Cenci (which occured maybe 50 years ago). Suddenly, it's a matter of importance again.
- Media x1: HOLY CRAP! THERE'S A NOSFERATU IN THE NEWSPAPER! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!
- Occult x1: Man, some weird stuff is going down in New Jersey. At least, that's what I heard.
- Occult x2: Weird stuff of a Thaumaturgical nature perhaps.
- Police x3: An arson investigation into a fire in Columbia university has been inexplicably halted.
- Politics x1: An aide to Mayor Bloomberg was hospitalized recently, under strange circumstances.
- Politics x5: It is rumored that this aide has gone, in technical terms, "stark raving mad."
- Street x1: OMG holy crap there's a new FIGHT CLUB in the city. It's AWESOME. IT'S in QUEENS. STAY TUNED for more details.
- Street x5: It is rumored that the Giovanni are somehow linked to this fight club.
- Go to the Rumors Archive Page