Rumors for February 20, 2004
- B-money, the suspected "G-Killer" has escaped. Talk has begun about public safety, and a MANDATORY curfew looms in the future, perhaps...
Sect and Clan
- Bear (Clan is equal to Gangrel) A strange-behaving bear has escaped from the zoo.
- Bear (Clan is equal to Tremere) Holy Shit: The chantry was attacked by Gangrel and the reagent is dead.
- Health x1: Despite the new system of blood drives, it seems many trauma victims are without greatly needed blood in the hospitals.
- Health x3: Investigations of "missing" blood donations have begun.
- High Society x3: The daughter of an influential family has disappeared, along with eight others, from a Manhattan Club called Opium.
- Occult x3: There was some basic "history of occult" material lost in a fire in the basement of Columbia University.
- Police x1: The committee investigating B-money was fired.
- Politics x2: There is high-level support from area politicians to make the curfew a mandatory one.
- Street x1: If the police try to enforce any curfew, there will be a BATTLE. That's the word on the "Street" anyway.. =) (groan)
- University x1: Holy Shit: there was a fire in the basement of Columbia University.
- Go to the Rumors Archive Page