Rumors for February 20, 2004
Sect and Clan
- High Society x1: The Metropolitan Opera is auditioning for a new violinist for the pit orchestra.
- Media x1: Psst... I heard that Rush Limbaugh choked on his own hypocrisy in rehab and died.
- Occult x2: Several of your contacts seem legitimately frightened of some being, and its ability to "punish their meddling."
- Occult x3: For some of you, this is not the first time they seemed scared about this.
- Police x1: Police continue to be frustrated by the G-Killer case.
- Politics x3: Psst... I heard that Rush Limbaugh choked on his own hypocrisy in rehab and died.
- Street x1: As far as gangs go, things are getting messy in Staten Island.
- Street x3: Someone trustworthy is looking for people who witnessed G-killings, but do not wish to speak to the police.
- Transportation x1: The city is considering raising prices for metrocards AGAIN.
- University x1: Someone is asking around for "weird profs who only teach at night" at Columbia University.
- Go to the Rumors Archive Page