Rumors for October 3, 2003
Sect and Clan
- Bureaucracy x5: It's beginning to look like eminent domain is the only way Vontaug will be able to purchase PSone.
- Church x1: More people than usual are inquiring about hunters in the city.
- Finance x1: Vontaug is still looking at PSone.
- Finance x2: Sources say the market may finally be recovering for good.
- Health x1: The spread of West Nile Virus in NYC has begun to decline, as the result of PEDCIV's actions against mosquitoes.
- High Society x1: The art world continues to wonder about the fate of PSone.
- High Society x2: Rumor has it that there is a fantastically talented violin instructor from Eastern Europe named Katarina who is new to town and looking for students.
- High Society x3: Apparently, a Dutch corporation located in Amsterdam has expressed interest in purchasing PSone and revamping its collection.
- Industry x1: Bush continues to act against unions in subtle ways.
- Go to the Rumors Archive Page